Monday 30 May 2011

Bank Holiday Monday


Today was all about finding and rephotographing a Womble ... and as you can see I found one - dressed as a lizard - but no fooling me. He was stood making good use of the money he found for charity ...
So delighted with this find - I was forced to go and have a beer or two in the bar nearby ... a moment in history.

Nil work on the show today - as I have only just got back from the Womble hunt. There is almost a symbiotic relationship between beer and Womble hunting - if you don't do one - you cannot do the other. Simples...

Earlier I got a text asking if I knew what was the difference between Bing Crosby and Walt Disney - well I would be Mickey Mouses Uncle if I knew ... almost like the difference between a Liverpudlian and an Evertonian  - quick guess its about 6 O' Levels ... but no-one really knows.... Only that if you park your car in Liverpool you have to nail the tires to the tarmac :)

More wine awaits - and a Chinese takeaway - so Bon Courage ....

No comments:

Post a Comment