Tuesday 31 May 2011

The Search for Pat


Posted a link on Facebook Friends of the Bareguitarist asking for home-made video of kids doing a make-up version of Postman Pat - get those bugg*rs working during school holidays rather than sitting around enjoying themselves...

During one of the days searches for material found the above picture... Maybe I will change the emphasis of the project I am working on. :) I do hope that people have some fun pulling this together and not focus on the quality .. (however camera focus is good !!!)..

Doing some more work today on the show ... I hope to get the timing completed for about 50% of it by the end of today.. and incorporate a new song into the line up.. something will have to go if I do ... or I can talk quickly I suppose...

Oh and I got the answer to the question what's the difference between Bing Crosby and Waltz Disney - It took me until about mid-day today to figure it out ... the answer is Bing sings but Waltz Disney ... am I going to help you to understand ... NOPE .. struggle is good for the soul..

Onwards with the plan ...

No comments:

Post a Comment