Wednesday 1 June 2011

Lord Kitchener


Horatio Herbert Kitchener, better known as Lord Kitchener, is most famously remembered for being the face in the recruiting poster of the British people, in the First World War.

I can hear the cogs turning in peoples heads as they ask the question ... is this chap insane? how does this link to the Bareguitarist show ? can I find the same drugs as this chap is taking without a prescription?

Well the Campaign by Lord Kitchener is only relevant if you do a search on Calypso Lord Kitchener then you will not only get an insight into the mind of a deranged lunatic - but also into some of the music for the show... Yeah man - and having my roots in West Africa this stuff was all around me as I grew up.

I know - if you can be bothered - this will make sense and you will start to realise that I am not TOTALLY insane - just a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic, or a few condoms short of an orgy, which ever you prefer....

I have some brand new pieces for the show... which is either a recipe for utter disaster or a stroke of genius (I think I know the answer to this question..) and tomorrow I have to start work on getting them presentable.

I am doing the Blog entry now as I am going to meet up with some guys for a liquid gathering later.. and the last time I did a Blog entry after I had been drinking it was apparently closer to Chinese than English...

No progress on the show today then :(

No comments:

Post a Comment