Tuesday 7 June 2011

How do you get 4 Elephants in a Mini ???


Well you have to use the trunk I guess ?? No idea really :) But I am faced with a problem - I have timed the show twice, with the couple of extra bits I am adding in (an odd Elephant), and I keep coming out way over 1 hour ... The show slot I am allocated only allows an hour...

I tried speeding up my talking - still over an hour ...

I tried speeding up a couple of the songs (turned a romantic Ballard into something off the Pinky and Perky Greatest Hits album) still over an hour .. and somehow the line "sang as if she knew me in all my dark despair" - just did not come out with the same emotional effect in 78 ... Go figure ??

Something has go to go ... I say NO NO NO NO ( you couldn't see me doing my petulant child on the floor - but if you could have - it was a classic :) )

Ah well .. I can throw all my toys out of the pram and object all I want - but 6 mins of the show has to be cut... Thrown on the editors floor like a young actress at a film casting ... Left and unloved like Aberdeen Angus Steak at a Hindu wedding ....

Sulking over - Guess I have some work to do on the show again tomorrow !!

Aratherunhappybareguitarist...

4 comments:

  1. Nice ad today... can't wait to buy one!!
    If you'd let me see the material maybe I could help... eh??? eh?? eh????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a prayer of a full pre-view !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two in the front and two in the back, surely? Or is that SOOOO 20th Century?
    Anonymous Sid (only because I can't get to grips with how to post a bleeding comment properly.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Sid yes that is SOOOOO passée (flicks his flowing golden hair sideways as he makes the comment..) as we like to call it in the business :) :) and yes had to open the comment for all - as no-one could figure this out ... enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete