Thursday 23 June 2011

Mr Hyde is back

I have heard that there are nudist beaches abroad and nudist camps in the UK where a bare guitarist may practice their show - but I am still looking for a place where a bear guitarist can practise ... Perhaps Canada???? I think I have a grizzly something to offer there!!
So in case you haven't figured it out yet ?? ( duh!!) no I really do mean (duh) as either I am a literary dunce or you ain't been reading my blogs in the manner they were intended - the bareguitarist has an alter ego the bearguitarist ... And nobody can be sure which is which ... It's a dr. Jeckil and mr Hyde thing - some times the good care \ friendly \ soft bearguitarist rules - yet sometimes the evil / sadistic / cruel bareguitarist rules ... I seriously do not believe for one moment that no one has got this yet ?

Today the evil bareguitarist buried the not so evil bearguitarist in the sand ... Only his glasses remained ...





Left on a rock ... Deep in the sand - Let's hope he returns in time !!!

So currently the evil bare guitarist rules - no serum - no consequences - just the alter ego ...






And of course the obligatory blond victim !!!! Ha ha haaaa !! Evil laughs are difficult on blogs- be informed !!!! Hee Hee

Let's be clear - the shy and easily intimidated bearguitarist may return tomorrow - but in the interim - lock up your daughters - secure the locks on the doors of your parlour maids - and keep your wives away from rowdy bars - the bareguitarist and his "bits" are out for the day !!!!!!!!

Hee haaa hee haaaa haahaahaaha ......



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment