Sunday 5 June 2011

Classic Music / Folk Music .....

Its Sunday - just Sunday - and rain has forced a day of reflection and consideration on the show content. The only problem I have is I have become precious about the music I currently have in the show, and I don't want to replace any of it. I like it - but I guess the show is going to be about what other people want to hear and see....

Yesterday I was with a group of people from British Military Fitness ... especially comes to mind a young woman from Holmesfirth.. ( for those who don't know its a small place in Yorkshire, just outside Sheffield. famous for the best Indian takeaway in the North..) who trained and became qualified musically, tried for 2 years to get some continuous work and ended up getting a normal job to sustain her. She sounds like she has a good classically trained voice ... man am I in trouble... hee hee ...


I have also been struggling with where to put this amazing image I got from Landsend of a talking telescope ... yes a TALKING telescope !!! In my mind it has a dirty old mans voice heavy breathing type of voice, that sort of 40 Cigs a day voice ... and it says things like "Hello you good looking girly - fancy a look??" " just lean a little more forward for a better look!!" - well anyway it needs some development...

Anyway - the challenge is just what to add - and what to take out - and I cant decide - no actually I don't want to decide... guess that's for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment