Sunday 5 June 2011

Un peu de tendresse bordel de merde!

In order to maintain the reputation of being totally insane I took Sooty to the show. Suffice it to comment this was not suitable for his age group... with total nudity for about 50% of the show. However, the show was a class act of disciplined dance and while I did end up with a naked man's bottom on my head (read about the show to discover why) I still had to respect the balls of 20 odd stark naked talented men and women dancers who got their kit off for their art. I have a number of friends who I know have got their kit off for less dignified endeavours - yes you know who you are !!!! Yes - I know who you are !!!!

big night out for the bare guitarist and his trusted colleague Sooty - and sooty was no stranger to drinking wine this night....

so a couple of nights now I have not progressed my show, in terms of the material, but I have had the opportunity to mention it to a few people who seem to like the concept of what I am trying to achieve. However the straw poll seems to come out on the side of me being insane to do this in the first place... This doesn't bother me as I said in an earlier blog I am a couple of condoms short of an orgy ....

The worse for wear (beer) and knackered from a heavy Gym and cycling session earlier in the day - its time for bed before my blog becomes entirely the ranting of a lunatic.

With the thought that nothing ventured is nothing gained - then I have gained nothing from the last two days.... but tomorrow I must do some work on the show.
The Bare Guitarist...

2 comments:

  1. No Sooty had his wand ... you are never nude with a wand :)

    ReplyDelete