Monday 6 June 2011

Hey Hey they're the Monkeys / Monkees !


OK decision made they are definitely in the show - no turning back now - I am going to reduce some of the pre-ambling / waffle / party political broadcast (joking .. don't panic..) at the start of the show and have my favourite Monkees piece in the show ..... no not those monkeys ...



These Monkees !!!!! (saw them live at the Royal Albert Hall this year - Great performance )..

Whilst a nice Cuppa may be welcome during the show :):)....

So that's a main stream piece - right ? and as per comments received from people it adds a bit of popular music in.. I now have to look at the rest of the show, and some less well known music and make a call about some of those pieces ..

I was thinking ....

I know some bits of my performance have been recorded on mobile phones - and besides the pieces I have played on request - I guess that at some point some bits of video are going to be published ... (lets hope its NOT the naked rendition of "I'm a lumberjack" I did in the Canaries as a forfeit when I lost at cards ...)

Maybe I can save that for the show ... LOL.....

1 comment:

  1. These are mUnkees; not monkeys! How about MY fav Monkees track - do ya think ya have it in ya, do ya??? And, I love the naked lumberjack gig....the prelude to the bare guitarist....

    ReplyDelete