Sunday 26 June 2011

The car in hot weather is the new Boombox - be warned this is how "Kool" you really look

The suns out - its a boiling hot day - everyone is doing what they love and enjoy - and all seems right with the world... EXCEPT !!!! every car with loud music banging away is playing CRAP music ... all you hear is an over-loud bass beat .. or someone rapping about their mothers and how they were miss treated, and how street they really are ???? CRAP !!!! how about some real music - with NOTES and MUSIC and LYRICS that are sung not spoken? eh eh eh??


I wonder if the generation playing this crap have deafness issues? They certainly have issues in my opinion... and whilst I am a big fan of loads of modern music this stuff is NOT music... never was ... and never will be .... If they want to get themselves noticed in this way they should tattoo IDIOT across their foreheads ... This desire  to be "KOOL" was the same as we saw in the  Boomboxes or Ghettoblaster of the 70's - be warned this is how "Kool" you really look !!!! Hot catches for the opposite sex then !


So back to the show - I spent the last week looking at the process of the show - its flow and how to present what I want - I have added a piece before and after and this is going to form part of the show going forward - if there is a forward - of course !


I have also found a couple of modern pieces of MUSIC I want to make up for the show - and I will be looking for fit energetic young (at heart) males and females who want to have a laugh and perform in  a video clip for me... and for some fun - I am going to set them out as Ukulele pieces .. but that's for another time - for now this extra piece I am adding before and after the show is going to be great fun, and I am looking forward to seeing the results... (clue - is in the last Blog ..)


With the rants of a Bareguitarist ringing in your head - and the sounds of "my momma was a **!!** and your momma is a **8!!** " ringing around the streets for your pleasure, musical delights and edification ... I am going to spend some time next week working on some of the bits between the music for the show ...


During my time in Edinburgh I will be the first point of contact for the Cafe Renroc acts and events - so I am going to have a busy time I guess.. and one of the other key items I need to sort out this week ASAP is to nail down the promotional material .. so wish me luck (looks very black from the outside :) :) )


    




    

No comments:

Post a Comment