Sunday 19 June 2011

Sign up to Bears Are Real Friends

Another weekend comes and goes - and it's been one for relaxing and watching the world go by... Except for .... The most horrific sites I have seen in a while - worse than the caging of rare animals - worse than the old photo a monkey playing an accordion -

This was so bad I had to hide Sootys eyes from the horror !!! This was the cruel decapitation torture and captivation of bears...










I have written to the local government official to raise this issue - and I hope to get a host of well know celebs signed up to STOP this treatment of bears !!!

I am calling this campaign BARF - bears are real friends !!! I hope you will join our campaign and sign up to BARF !!!!!

Anyway - this new campaign aside - I also found a statue that resembled the front of the Fringe magazine ... Once again chaps copying other artists ??? Hee hee...





So newly refreshed - BARF to give me some focus - and the realisation that the fringe chaps have only copied what is an original idea .... Is enough excitement for today !!!!!

Bareguitarist loves BARF !!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment