Friday 10 June 2011

The land where 1 off 8 is a punch up !!

In celebration of the release of the press pack - seeing my entry in the Fringe magazine under "MUSIC!!!" (there will be some very upset people at this show I can tell you :) ) and a busy busy busy week of various good bad and down right pug ugly things - it was time to see how much wine I could drink in one hour ... the answer .... 1 & 1/4 bottles...

The world always seems that little bit better with beer goggles ... :)  One of my illicit affairs photographed on the left .. well educated woman - she was no dummy !!!













You know you have had a good night when you wake up next to a manikin .. and boy have I woken up next to some manikins in my time ....but that's another story I guess....

The night passed and finished off with Mars Attacks again on Sky movies. I have no idea why this appeals to me as a film, its not Hitchcock after all  ... it just tickles my sense of ironic humour and mimics various films in a cleaver and subtle way .. the tones and shades used in this vivid reproduction are well put together and the film ends with the good guys winning .. (note the artistic commentary now I am in the Fringe magazine .. Hee hee..) LOL ....

Now - removing myself from up my own a*se ...   

Today was an early start to get some bits of work completed ready for the weekend when I am going to be tied up with various things including popping in to see my mother in the North of England... I am going to do a blog entry about her, as she is far to complex a character to try to explore in a paragraph - its going to take a few pages, years of counselling, and a whole load of happy pills, to get the picture of this ex-rock and roll queen !!!

So its off Up North - where Tea is at Dinner time, Dinner is at Lunch time, Supper is a beer drinker in the local pub, 1 off 8 (when in Yorkshire) is asking for a fist fight, and Tin tin tin is not a stuttering attempt to discuss a Herge cartoon !!!!

I hope to get a walk in also when I am up there - as one of my most favourite places in the UK is Hope Village and the walk to the road that does not exist in Castleton !!! with the obligatory huge buttie from the shop in Hope, as a light snack for the walk - or possibly lunch (or dinner) or ... too confused to continue.... lets just say food shall we?

The Bareguitarist.

No comments:

Post a Comment