Friday 24 June 2011

World wide responsibilities ...

Friends of the bareguitarist has friends all over the world - and just having received an email from the US about the show reminds me of my moral responsibilities for the global economy and world ethical moral standing!!!! With this in mind i feel i should remind my fans in the US that GB 's head of state has not been caught snagging the entire support office ( a number of times ....) and you should look to our higher morals to guide you !!













I spend some time during the show exploring this rather strange addiction to interacting with the other sex ... Explains the term" ride em cowboy " I guess ... And if any yanks have friends in Edinburgh 4th to 13th August they should send them along for some therapy - I will be holding couch sessions after the show .... LOL...






And these sessions will be recorded !!!! Be warned :) :) hee hee hee haaaaaaaaa hee ...

Only a few weeks left to the show and I need to find the bearguitarist before then !!!! So best push on with the task at hand and BARF !!!!

The bareguitarist ..



No comments:

Post a Comment