Sunday 29 May 2011

The day after the night before

Its the day after the night before. Been invited to be fed by some good friends makes me fell like I am a real artist, suffering for my art. However the reality is that I am no 7 stone musician, and the welcome adhoc invitation came as they had their dinner guests cancel...
This quiet evening of a meal and chat turned into a 3 am wine binge with good company, loads of debate on what is good music, why the 70's were a mixture of really good and really bad music as compared to the 80's - and if Adam Ant was really the start of the demise of good music :)... anyway we didn't resolve anything -needless to say.
So as all post 3 am wine binges - today is a quiet day. One highlight is I heard Stairway to Heaven in a shop - now that's music, and been a long time since I played that piece, (the last being a very drunken party at a friends house some years ago)...
Oh - and - the debate from last night centred around ....was Pop Muzik in the 80's or the 70's - I said 80's and was wrong. God I hate a smart arse... especially a smug one :)

Bank Holiday !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment