Wednesday 21 September 2011

Beloved father of Sooty Soo Rupert and Yogi

Well that was really helpful - I put up a vote on Kitch -


thought it might be a way to get a definitive view point on the way the song I played - if it is to be played at all - and the first set of results are in - another 50 / 50 split again ... Thanks to everyone who voted - but it still has left me in decided.... So I didn't get everyones feedback verbally - but everyone who expressed an opinion were like marmite - either loved it - or hated it ... It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if you ask the same group the same question - you will get the same answers !! DUH !!!!


reminder to self .. Put brain in gear before asking questions :)

I had a look at a staged piece - all around the comedy of a story with music combined ... I am not convinced about it ... But maybe with some more work and changes - and a couple of runs at it - it may look better ... Or may still be like a blind date with the ugly tree !!


I have also been playing with some core themes - but what is becoming apparent is that my entire act, in whatever form it takes going forward - will be around bears !!!! Or bare bears !!! Great !!


I can see it on my head stone .... "beloved father of Sooty Soo Rupert and Yogi .... He has gone to a bearter place!! "
On that cheerful note -


Panda's are the way forward ... And I think I will have to follow the popular themes of the year and call it bareguitarist part 2 - Panda Tales . .. Or Downton Panda ... Well ok .. I'll think of something ...

So off for a beer with some old colleagues ... Not Hoffmeister before anyone asks .. I am more


of a Heineken bareguitarist ...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. i wonder if you will know hu this is ( probably by the spelling) i remember 1st seeing this bear on the international stage in Amsterdam getting alot of attention from the females drunk and hi of there nuts(and salmon)hehe)and then at a teddybear pickanick i stumbled in on and played a off key guitar (or atleast tried)then ended up getting a fur problem on my head and had to get it shaved ( god damn st george, just because he liked dragons not bears) would be nice to know wen ur next playin (if you are) around the birmingham area
    take care xx
    from manbearpig (look it up if you dont know the reference)

    ReplyDelete