Monday 12 September 2011

Sunday - time to relax and contemplate the evils of drink

Its MONDAY !!!! YIPEEEEE !!! oh right - its Monday : ( .... so the weekend was nice - busy - interesting - drunken - yes another standard weekend.

Complements (I hate this word as I always get compliments and this mixed up !!! ) of the Deeds went to watch Quins V Northampton - saw the highlights of one of the first games in the world cup - had a load of Guinness - a perfect Friday ..

Saturday watched some more rugby - well I think it was rugby anyway - still waiting to see some real rugby - got some stuff together had some very pleasant guests Saturday night - a racklet - a few wines (just a few) - did a couple of pieces of music for them - which lead nicely into Sunday - time to relax and contemplate the evils of drink !!!

Saturday night was great as I think I have someone who can reproduce the back track for Kitch - however playing Kitch did not pass without the same controversy - its about 50 / 50 now divided between the people who like Kitch just played on the Uke - and those who think it would be better with the backing track. So lets see how this goes... I may also get zombie back tracked !! ..

One thing I am going to do soon  - is I am going to get some mic work done - clearly I have spent so much of my life away from a mic that I need to get some practice ... that's going to have to be in a studio or rehearsal hall somewhere - or I will annoy the hell out of the neighbours !!

This morning was down to the stalking gym (see previous blogs).. I approached with caution - but not to worry - the blonde femme fatale was not there ... anyway its time to do something productive ... Any suggestions ? .... yeah right doing that to myself is impossible !


The bareguitarist ,,,,,  



No comments:

Post a Comment