Monday 19 September 2011

Enjoy your wood !!!

Hello you !! Yes you !!!

I have been thinking about what I needed to tell you - but been quite an uneventful few days in terms of music... preparation for the Fringe next year - and other such events... but I think its time we had a chat ... a serious chat ..

Well OK not so serious - but ...

I am working on the new pieces of music - these will be ready for the Brighton Fringe which is the target event for this year. I have some interesting Uke pieces - and a new Uke set all around the Rock and Roll era .. Little Richard eat your heart out !!!

Kitch still brings controversy - with a 50 / 50 split on doing it accompanied with some background music or unaccompanied on just the Uke .. I have pulled together some bit of music from Ben - a very talented "electronic" musician ... Thanks Ben ... and still playing with this when I get chance... so might put out a vote on FB to try to get some more feedback...

I am also working on the comedy - and I have structured some high level themes - so these need developing and putting together in a format which is workable. I am still keen on developing the stuff I started at Ed fringe 2011 - The theme worked well...Just need to tune up the execution.

I was on a walk through Wimbledon park yesterday - and I was told a woman likes to see a lot of "wood" .. so here it is ... go on .. fill your boots and get off on this load then, with my compliments !!!!

I must get on with some work... so enjoy your wood - whomever you are ... keep it nice and presentable .. as who knows when you will need it to become a Bareguitarist !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment