Wednesday 7 September 2011

blonde on the treadmill

Today is a good day for a work out at the gym, some heavy duty weights - and then a few moments in the sauna - before hoping onto a call. That was needed.

I was being watched - closely watched - by blonde on the treadmill all through the workout... she never took her eyes of me, I could feel her watching me intensely all through the workout. Had I been some 10 years younger, I would say that she fancied me, she was desperate for my toned body ... but actually as I am not 10 years younger, I have to conclude that she was clearly bored with the treadmill and waiting for me to collapse on the floor with a heart attack to provide her some respite from her workout !!!

Anyway, I didn't and she was still crunching away on her hamster wheel when I left - that will teach her !!

I have puled together some more music - some Uke pieces - and I am going to spend the next few days doing some new guitar pieces. My manager (Mr Deed) thinks I should use a sort of Billy colony style of music with comedy bits in between - so need to try that to see how that balances out.

I have also had a look at the Dr Kitch piece - and actually, trying to emulate the original voice is what makes the song sound strange on the Uke - so I am going to sing it normally, which sounds better, and actually sorts out the strange nuances of the tune.

I am also looking at some of the strange notes from my own pieces - they didn't and don't sound strange acoustically - but over a mic - sounded a little odd - the answer - more pa driven mic work I think !!

And on that note - without any pictures - or funny bits - starts the work for 2012 Fringe - and perhaps other events .....

go get em floyd !!!

the bareguitarist....

1 comment:

  1. what's happened to the spelling fairy????

    ReplyDelete