Sunday 10 June 2012

Confirmed and ready to go The Panda Chronicles





Here we go again :) its time to restart the run in to the Ed Free fringe festival 2012 - the bare guitarist ... part 2 .. The Panda Chronicles... 

In September 2011 I had made a call that if I was going to do another show this year .. it would be the panda chronicles .. going along with the bear theme etc etc.. then it was almost too lucky that in October / November Edinburgh got 2 pandas from China ... I couldn't believe my luck.. 

I have been hearing rumours that in fact China gave Edinburgh 3 pandas not 2 .. but as yet only the real gutter press has run with this, and I don't want to encounter the legal team of Edinburgh Zoo on this.. But if this is true .. if this is really a true story .. then what has happened to the third Panda?



Enough about this .. so I had my slot confirmed about 3 weeks ago - and its been all hands to the pump since then... I took my show to a professional workshop and got it reviewed by a professional , along with a good telling off for my "lack of theatre .. lovies.." ... So it was a good work out around  "to bear or not to bear .. that is the question" - and "alas poor Whinny .. I knew him Paddington" ... in my best tights and sock shoved in an appropriate place .. just for effect ... I can confirm fellas ... those hold up tights are something else ... soft and smooth and silky ..... but that's another story...








Well outed as a cross dresser now ... and been banned from borrowing other peoples tights ... I guess I will have to buy my own in future ...

So the other day was round at the Deeds ... a lovely Scottish couple with two girls ... and to my surprise the two Edinburgh Pandas had called in for a visit .. apparently with all the sports and football going on at the moment, they were given a couple of weeks off.. and knowing the Deeds well, had called in for a visit..  I never know they were so close friends ? ... man could those Pandas drink ..

WHAT ? you dont believe me .. well here is the proof then ...

They told me they would visit the show .. yeah right ... but who knows.. ah yes the show ... I am at Finnegan s Wake from the 12th to the 25th at 7.15 pm...  I will do more about this in my next blog ... but for now ... the run in starts today .. the Bareguitarist is back on blog .. and I will give you all the down and dirty details of the run to the Edinburgh Fringe .. be warned ..
its never pretty being ..... The Bareguitarist






No comments:

Post a Comment