Wednesday 13 June 2012

Do you have any panda suits ?

Strange question .. So for those kids around who really think that I am a panda .. Not a man dressed as a panda .. Then no - I don't have any panda suits ....

For the person doing my filming for the panda chronicles ... Who asked this question ... Then I guess it's DUH !!!

Yes ....when performing as a Panda then either you are a sh#t hot character actor .. Or you buy a suit .... Guess which one is my only option .. ...







Yes - yes - I do have the filming organised now ... My thanks - of course- to the friends who tried to find someone for me ... but I have gone with spielburgh ... Nothing personal ... I am sure you would have done a fantastic job ... But Stephen (Spelly to his close friends) made a good case for doing it .. And some of his previous work he showed me wasn't too bad ... Well it was OK I guess.....

The location is still under discussion .. He wanted to use Disney studios for the filming ... But I put my foot down and said it was one of the parks in London .. Or nothing .... After all Its my show !!!!! ( pushy git!!!! )

Ah and yes ... The replacement Barnsley props showed up and are about to be made ready for the show .... Refer to old blog for clarity on this ... And my good friends the "Warms" have taken responsibility for wardrobe and makeup ... Paul is makeup (as he wears it a lot and looks very realist as he walks the streets as ladyboy Pauletta ) and Gill is wardrobe as she likes handling furry things all the time - such as Paul ....

I guess we are getting there ... Roller coasting towards the show ... Only overshadowed by the Olympics in terms of size and construction .... Some 4 years to build ... And millions of pounds in the making ....

Hey egos ( and imaginations)
are big in bare-guitarists !!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment