Monday 1 August 2011

of course its all about ME !!!!!! ME ME ME !!!!!!!

Just been down to London Bridge to collect some stuff for the show ... It was the most horrible place in the world.... Full of tourists - half dressed women - and some guys trying to attract people to the dungeon attraction !!! And where I was stood - about 400 smokers!

Tourists - who needs them ... well we do at the fringe - and certainly all the countries attractions need them - but besides that - WHO .. ???  OK so a necessary boil on what is a normally moderate society... and when I find a moderate society I will reconsider my opinion on tourists ..

I have my projector ... for back drop scenes - and other things.. I have my costumes all finished... I have the CD's just about completed .. of course its all about ME !!!!!! ME ME ME !!!!!!!

So about you ... You just have to show up - bring along your charm, good humour, good mood, money to buy me a drink, and a small tip for me after the show ... Its not much to ask is it ? is it?

I am obviously getting these final things done ready for the trip to the fringe - which will be on Wednesday evening - arriving on Thursday - then I have chaos until the show on Friday ... dropping flyers to whom ever will take them, getting my posters up, getting the stage and equipment ready.. roadies I was promised roadies !!!

Its all about tuning now, looking at the possible and trying to resolve the impossible.. the mission impossible...

To keep a clear mind - I am going to get some sleep. last few days have been utter mayhem, and I need some serious snooze...  its OK being a sleepingbareguitarist...







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment