Wednesday 15 August 2012

Third Night of Panda Time

After a second night to forget ... I had a shandy or two and the world was back to normal .... well as normal as it gets dressed as a Panda and performing for an hour solo ...

Tonight was a nice crowd... I seem to attract a vast number of Spanish to my shows .. and again 6 Spanish young girls were in attendance along with some very nice Scottish couples. They were a nice bunch, reasonably good English, but I had to slow the show down for them to get a grip of some of the comedy points... The Scottish that is - not the Spanish :) :)

The Spanish girls were giddy and whilst they did not get all the jokes - were happily sing along to the songs. Once again - Zombie Jamboree caught the most want-to-be signers at the top of their voices... funny thing about that song .. it sticks in the brain, and then is one of those songs that you cant shake loose for a while.

All in all a good night, I do prefer it when I enjoy it also, after all, its not the money I can tell you !!

I changed the show around again for tonight performance - and I was a lot more comfortable with it. It has got to a point where the bar staff recognise me .. as I do have to wander behind the bar to get my equipment and props for the show...

I had my eye on KFC tonight .. but after picking up some supplies .. they had SHUT !!! well burgers it was .. nice, and as I had not got around to eating that much today, a welcome feast ... but the extra thick ones I get a real buggers to cook, and always fill the house with smoke .. cue the fire alarm .... which is now down from the ceiling and not going to be bleeping all night.

I am not being tempted to do any additional shows at the moment, its nice to focus on just mine.

I promise I will post some photos tomorrow night .. which I have to finish early due to some televised sport or another ... but for now... its bed time for this bareguitarist !!!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment