Monday 13 August 2012

When the first night is better than the second !!!

I know ... It doesn't say anywhere that you get better every night ... But my show tend to ... At least until tonight ....

So was it the guitar ? Was it the stage not being in its normal place ? Was it the moon not being full ? Was it 4 pissy little girls who were more interested in their mobile phone ... Giggling away at some text or texts ?

Or was it just that I had not eaten or had a shandy or two ?

It's the pissy girls !!!!!!

No - just not in the mood I guess today .. Always an anti climax when friends go home and you are doing everything solo ... But I will get over it ... The upside of not having an air of farting in the flat is always nice :) :) joking chaps !!

So yes - I took the biggest pot for what I consider to be the crapist performance ... What's that about I don't know ?

Right so the blog of the show .. I changed the show tonight ... That didn't work .. As the only way I could get rid of a bunch of teenage 30 something's ( mentally teenage as the three main idiots were both physically and mentally) was to revert to leaving the room in the hope they would piss off !!! They did ... But the show must have been disappointing for the ones who were genuine nice people ...

I hate that !! People deserve a performance .... Unless they are pissy little girls of course ....

Onwards to tomorrow I guess .... Tonight is a couple of pints of guinness and fish and chips takeaway .... Note to self - do some shopping tomorrow ...

Ah well - its all fun and high living being a bareguitarist :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment