Monday 4 July 2011

Bareguitarist invited to the Williams F1 factory


Today was a great and interesting day .... Williams F1 behind the scenes tour.. was taken into the museum first, actually by invitation people are allowed to pop into this ..  but then.. behind the scenes, the workshops, the engineering section, the build and testing section, the manufacturing unit, design, and prototyping .. the lot everything... well GREAT !!! even Tony the Tiger would think this was grrrrreeeaaaat...

But back to reality then... and the fact that I must sort out some of the outstanding bits from the show - tomorrow is the big get things done day !!!!

Still waiting for Gonzales replacements - only had 3 or 4 -  but NEED MORE !!! get off your buts and give me some ideas ...give me give me give me NOW !!!!

I know some of you would be thinking that I was throwing a tantrum - well your wrong OK !!!

There was nothing from today however to add to the show - nothing zero zip nada etc etc - and I was busy tied up with the chaps in the photo so didn't have much time to give this some thought - but one thing I did think about was the start of the show... the big entrance - the hello world moment when I walk out on stage to see ... NOBODY !! no seriously - the entrance is going to be key to the show, and I think I have a couple of new and unique entrance ideas ... cross dress in a Mickey mouse outfit (big black ears) .... is not one of them ...

So after tomorrow I will have worked on the entrance and some of the other stuff ..  tonight I am going to see what the inside of my eye lids look like ...




the bareguitarist...

2 comments:

  1. Noooooooo, as you well know, mickey mouse is a home wrecker!!!

    How about macdonald, Mackenzie or machine??? Get it, eh?

    So, you can use Magoni's..... Italian name but well known marchmont/Bruntsfield deli/grocer, or mr boni, well known edinburgh ice cream shop / manufacturer.....I

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't forget brattisanis..... Well known Edinburgh / Italian chippie!!

    ReplyDelete