Thursday 21 July 2011

Time to do some recording !!!

I missed a blog yesterday - I shouldn't feel guilt about this - and I don't - hee hee - I know, I know - but you chaps aren't that loyal a readership either !!!!! I bet if I refer to previous blogs - no-one knows what I am talking about? that's because you haven't read the previous blogs... now don't be lazy - and the first thing you should do every morning is get a cup of coffee (tea is also allowed in exceptional circumstances) and open MY BLOG !!!

Been a busy day today - I needed a gym session - and had to prepare some initial working for the recording session tomorrow - and like the rest of the employed world - had some work to do ... and looking at the email trail - I expect that the day is not over yet either ...

In a funny sort of way I am looking forward to doing some recording tomorrow - whilst it will mean I have to juggle about 10 different things in my day - I will also get some time to rehearse the show music and get some things tuned...looking forward to it - should be fun. I have recorded some stuff before - and also been recorded - and I HATE hearing my own voice ...

Who was that who said "so do I" ??? cheek  !! No really .. some people love to hear their own voice recorded - but I absolutely hate it...

The thing I am really looking forward to doing is a piece for another show at the fringe - the nearly sold out How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse  - (my show isn't nearly sold out  ... I don't have tickets anyway .. but still...) its a customised version of one of the songs in my bareguitarist show - and I have pulled together some very special sound bites and stuff for it..  I know these chaps from After Dark Productions are going to love it ...

Now I could sit and type the rest of the evening - but its a wine night tonight - and I have some Oyster bay calling me from the fridge - so whilst it is and always has been a pleasure to write the blog - a blog comes in second place to a nice glass of wine or two.

I hope you have a nice evening... the drinkingbareguitarist......

No comments:

Post a Comment