Saturday 9 July 2011

Road kill a la carte

On my way back from Yarm - via






Leeds - and this MUST be a first ... I am writing this block sat behind the wheel of my car on the M1 .... Some form of credit for this must be in order !!!!!



It has to be a first .. Well ok maybe I am not the first person to be stuck in stationary traffic in the M1 for long enough to write a blog











50 MPH in my dreams .... I know I have has mornings on the M25 when I have been stuck in traffic long enough to write an entire novel - and I have read some novels that must have been written like that !!



So no work whatsoever on the show today as in meeting all day -- and in the car all night !!! Everyone is trying to find out

what this prop from Barnsley is I have for the show ...

And nope - I ain't saying ... No payee no talkee talkee ! If you want to know what it is - come to the show. I will promise you one thing ... You will be impressed ...



Just waiting for delivery - then off to a friend for some customisation - bareguitarist style !!



Before I go - if you had £70 in your pocket - and I had zero ... How many bottles could you buy for both of us to drink? - don't be mean now !!!!!

Ships log .... We have hit bad tides and poor winds - we have no food other than the road kill we have stewed gently on the hot engines - pressed hedgehog - rolled hedgehog - hedgehog pressed - but with no pepper or garlic it is all hard to swallow ... As the days / months / years






pass and the same sign for average speed checking taunts us mile upon mile - inch upon inch - await rescue they said - but I fear that we will not survive this cruel and fate driven time ... If only we has spared the albatross (Keats for those uneducated pheasants !!! ) ... If only we has sacrificed a real sheep to the gods rather than a stuff White glove puppet sock version of larry the lamb before this voyage ...



I fear our fate is sealed !!!! Farewell cruel world !!



The bareguitarist novelist and writer of poetic passages :)

1 comment:

  1. told you you should have left later!
    burgers were LOVELY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete