Sunday 24 July 2011

Its Sunday !!! Sunny Sunday - but tomorrows Monday : (

Today is a Sunday - well I know you know that - but its Sunday - a day of well chilling out and doing things at a slower pace - and actually a day of doing things you don't get time to do during the week.. Sunday !!!

BBQ day for me - with some wine and sat out in the garden. Had a run out earlier today into Wimbledon Village to a place called the common room - but the main part of the day was coming back for a BBQ, and a chill out in the garden. A huge steak, some mixed veggies - lovely.

Also today was a bit of work for the show. Got some additional dates set up for walk on shows, which is really quite exciting. As I said in yesterdays blog - I am going to make the most of my time in the Fringe, and additional shows is a part of that.

I was thinking today about how it is going to be on stage for the show - and how that was going to feel once you are out there - on your own - and actually its not this that bothers me - its more that I am worried about the equipment failing.

People have sort of figured out that the shows is going to be clunky - its a Free show after all - but if the equipment fails around me then I am not sure how I can recover from this - as I am on my own.. but you know once you are out there - it either is or it isn't ...

Tomorrow I am getting the printing ordered - yippee - then apart from a couple of items - that's it - the show either runs or fails as it stands. how exciting is all this then? How many changes of pants are going to be needed ?

I love the fact that the people around me are concerned about the show flopping ??? Thanks !!! But no - seriously I think their concern is for me personally - and that's nice to know...

Anyway its bed time - I have a conference call at 7 am - and so lets face the facts - its going to be Monday again ... ah yes - Monday - I remember this day every week !

Its onwards then - and some sleep time for a rather tired bareguitarist.

No comments:

Post a Comment