Friday 15 July 2011

Not really a Jerry Springer moment,,

Its been a busy day and night ... the wonders of culinary expertise, and being a somewhat reasonable cook - managed to burn, and I do mean burn - flames and all - a satay sauce I was mustering up for a little tai number I was mustering up for fodder tonight !!! The place still stinks of burning, like being at a Joan of Arch fancy dress party...

Its Friday, its a wine night, and a Vina Sol night, ah yes Vina Sol - an inexpensive gulping wine... very nice. While doing this - I re-strung the Fat Panda - yes that's the name for my 12 string guitar now ... Fat Panda.. and if you don't like it .....then you should have made better suggestions when I asked for them in yesterdays Blog..

When I receive comments about things I have done - after I gave people the options on the blog some days previously - it reminds me of Jerry Springer / Jeremy Kyle / or a fencing competition ... telling people to "put something on it" after the damage is done is complete and utter Bollo**s... before I went to the gym this morning and in between some emails and such, I saw a bit of this mornings Jeremy Kyle show, and its a poor man's Jerry Springer from what I could see.. a sort of stiff upper lip version of the Springer show, with Jeremy Kyle trying to be some sort of straight speaking hard hitting facilitator of the facts.

He just falls short on a number of things ... firstly no-one gets their bits out, no-one has a fist fight or hissy handbag fit, and the types of things he is shocked about are if one person has more than 2 partners in a short period of time...  He clearly has not lived in the same places I have in my life... where it is more shocking if they don't do these things...

I was distracted - anyway - as I was saying - I re-strung Fat Panda - and tomorrow once the strings have settled a little more, then tune it and see how it sounds... its all a build up for the show.. and long needed...there is a sound, a wonderful sound, that you get with new strings - and it is double and more the sound on a 12 string.. I just love it, but hate the effort needed to re-string it...

Aside from a bit of tuning on one of the songs, and some general work on the show content - and of course the wine and this blog, then that's the day.. well that's all I can say in an open blog about the day..

Perhaps the Jeremy Kyle show needs a bareguitarist? something to spice up the morning .. Hee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment