Thursday 14 July 2011

You WILL be entertained.

Today was another day of frustration at our pathetic infrastructure .. or should I say the lack of infrastructure on South West trains today ... I am not going to go on - but they were crap !!! 2 hours of a day wasted...

Which means I didn't get back in time to have my afternoon nap - no milk and cookies - and no rehearsal for the show ... just straight into some work which I have just finished.

Now I am cranky !!!

I know the world of the entertainer is a hard one .. I see them every day ... being driven around ... arriving to have their food drink and wardrobe organised for them - yes its a very hard life ... I don't think I could live up to that pressure..

Funnily enough my meeting the other day, was with a closet musician .. and today the same .. another closet musician.  We are like cockroaches - you turn the lights off and OUT WE COME ... oh yes - there are hundreds of us just waiting to sing, dance, and entertain you our reluctant audiences !! and you WILL be entertained...

Oh - and - before I forget and get another telling off ... Duke my ukulele was bought a present by his good friend Meerkat ... a case !!! yes Duke now has a hard case to travel around without being scratched .. thanks Meerkat !!

Tonight is out for a beer or two - or three :) yipppppeee ... looking forward to a beer or two after the last few days. of course being a bearguitarist it will be a honey beer !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment