Friday 1 July 2011

Discovered that Lamb can also be used as food !!

Time it was and what a time it was - it was .... a time of innocence ... well the rest is irrelevant as actually its the reference to time I am interested in.

Yes did an entire run through the show yesterday and well its close to being bang on (give or take a few mins here and there of course..) - You will be all pleased to know that I have allowed loads of time for thunderous applause !!! and 3 sets of 20 seconds to clear the stage of underwear thrown onto it .. for safety reasons of course... if I could make two small requests - no BIG pants and washed recently would be preferred !!!

I need to get focused on some of the music as well - as yesterday I made a real mess of 2 pieces - forgot the chords half way through on one - and forgot the words on the other .... STRESSSSSSSSSS!!! I am going to spend some serious time going through the music for the show, as this was just .... well ..... terrible.

This weeks job - I need to get my props sourced ... and a couple of things made up - and get my paws on a projector ....  so nice to know its not all last minute then :) I could really do with a rehearsal studio ... and also locking myself into it to do a full run through of the show ... but that ain't going to happen.

I went out last night to some friends - and drank copious amounts of wine - so today, one of my most busy days, I am sat here feeling like crap... good timing then for a big night out ... The Warms, who hosted a poverty stricken artist, (ME!!) turned their hands to a wonderful Lamb recipe and this has really changed my thoughts on the various uses of lamb going forward.. Lamb as food ... I must investigate this concept ....


I need to push on with the day today, and as I have a repeat performance tonight (on the wine..), I am doing the blog now..  


let me leave you with this thought - 


Mary had a little lamb,she also had a bear.
I've often seen her little lamb.
and I'd like to see her bear..



Mary had a little lamb, a little beef, a huge big ham,
a curried fish, a chicken dish
She really is a greedy bitch!!!




The Bareguitarist .....



No comments:

Post a Comment