Tuesday 12 July 2011

Time to get some work done on Coleen Nolan

Right - long day today and just finished my normal day to sit down for the evening.... and do this blog.. and sat listening to Musicsmith and an old CD of his...

Today has been a heavy day - I won't go into it on here - but the first of many... and amidst all of this I am working on the show... the publicity.. the marketing... the coffee making ... 

So I am going to make this blog a short one as I need to get some work done on the music of the show while no-one else is around... Duke, my Ukulele, needs an airing tonight, and some very specific work around a calypso piece I have in the show... 



and I must work on the Coleen Nolan piece I have put in.. ah yes... didn't I mention that before? Its going to be first time anyone will have heard it... so it had better be good else it won't be very funny :) I still need to learn all the words for it as well... its one thing writing it - its another remembering it... yeah yeah - Shakespeare had the same problem ....

Aside from this - its all shaping up nicely (hee hee) and I am getting into the swing and momentum for the show in my own little way...

so I am off - to do some music... and see what I can remember tomorrow ...






No comments:

Post a Comment