Monday 11 July 2011

SHOW ME THE MONEY BABY !!!!!!!

Its Monday - the start of the week - I have downloaded Skype - bought some bits for the show (nothing exciting) - tested my mystery piece from Barnsley - did some normal work - and before I knew it - it is gone 5.00...

Skype was great and was able to work on some of the pieces with my playing partner from Musicsmith who is joining me on the show on Monday to Thursday ...

Musicsmith was being his normal pedantic self - the way I remember him .. (don't worry he reads this so I am not talking out of school here) - he wont use the Renroc microphones !! he is bringing his own... "I am bringing my own Mics as I don't trust anyone else... " well he still does a lot of music so I guess he is more of a "sensitive artist"  than I am - and you all know I am a pretty sensitive artist !!!!
 
and it went OK - but more to work to go. We also agreed that next week I am going to be laying down some tracks for the show so people can RUSH to buy a copy .. look into my eyes .. you are feeling like buying a CD - a CD - a CD .... (that sounds Indian when you read it back - but never mind !!)

The bits for the show are basically some new strings - and bits like that... I did warn you it was nothing exciting... Martin Strings are the ones I have always used - Martin strings are pretty inexpensive but 150% value for money... GEEK !!!!

Of course the secret Barnsley equipment was a dream - better than even I had hoped for .. so pleased with this...

I did a run through the music for the show this morning - and it still needs some work - but I am very happy with the general look and feel of the show - and it even made my playing partner laugh at the outline concept - so unless I am the least funny person on the planet (no comments please !!! ) then I expect some people will find it at least amusing and a well spent hour - which actually is what I want from the show...

I STILL am being a "Just in time" chap in terms of the marketing and printing for the show - but there is a good reason for this - the sponsor needs to put the cash in the pot - else I am going without them... I have to..

A good day - a great couple of days actually - Sunday was a nice day of relaxing and catching up on some of the things that I really enjoy - a few beers with some friends - and a Cantonese meal .. wonderful..

Happy bareguitarist tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment